Wednesday 11 January 2017

Prayer for a successful #RealHustle2017

Prayer for Finances  (it works)  I claimed it for you - now claim it for me.  
God has more than a thousand ways to provide for us, that we know nothing about.  
Here is your financial Blessing!  
It's a simple prayer, you got 30 Seconds? 
Don't sleep on this.            
If you need a financial Blessing,  continue reading this e-mail.  
Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you Abundantly Bless My family and me.
I know that you recognize, that a Family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, cousin, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in You.
Dear GOD, I send up  a prayer request for Financial Blessings in 2017 for not only the Person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have forwarded this message to. And that the power of joined prayers by  those who Believe and Trust in You is more powerful than anything!  

I thank You in advance for Your Blessings.
Dear God, deliver the Person reading this right now from debt and debt burdens. Release Your Godly wisdom that I may be a Good steward over all that You have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty You are and how if we just obey You and walk in Your word and have the faith of a Mustard Seed that You will pour out Blessings.
I thank You now Lord for the recent Blessings I have received and for the Blessings yet to come, because I know You are not done with me yet.
In Jesus name Amen...

TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly  and within hours, you will  have  caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. 
Then sit back and watch the power of God work in your life for doing the things that you  know He loves.
Peace and Blessings....
Have Faith  You must send to 15 people.  

In 15 minutes you will receive something you have long awaited!

No comments:

Post a Comment